Electronic Sales/Trading Ops
A startup fintech Broker/Dealer is looking to add an energetic, tech-savvy player to its Electronic Sales/Trading ops team. Must be extremely focused and passionate about delivering an extraordinary client experience. We create and operate securities trading venues to reduce friction in trading. Our core product, IntelligentCross ATS, is a new US equities venue that uses machine learning to minimize market impact — the key implicit cost of trading. We are practitioners - traders, analysts and engineers from "the trenches" of trading in the markets.
Be a part of the team that runs a new US stock trading venue. Built from the ground up, it uses the latest hardware and highly optimized software that leverages team's decades of experience in creating a high performance, scalable and automated trading systems. You'll be given the opportunity to make an impact with subscribers leveraging your experience being part of this small and creative team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Electronic Sales/Trading ops focuses on all aspects of electronic trading products & support for our subscribers. You will be client facing and utilize your communication skills to interpret & translate platform functionality with clients, internal developers and management. You’ll take a proactive approach in identifying issues affecting clients and all critical system components. Must enjoy a multi-tasking environment and seeing problems through to complete resolution.
Ideally you'll have:
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and platforms
- Prior experience in electronic trading is a ++
- Understanding of FIX and basic SQL is a +
As well as be:
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to prioritize and remain focused on objectives
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts and engage in a constructive subscriber dialogue
- Vacation & standard insurance