Trading Platform Software Engineer (C++/Linux)
We create and operate securities exchanges to reduce friction in trading. Our core product, IntelligentCross ATS, is a new US equities venue that uses machine learning to minimize market impact — the key implicit cost of trading. We are practitioners - traders, analysts and engineers from "the trenches" of trading in the markets - who set out to build the market we wish we had. We are hiring for the position of Principal Trading Platform Engineer (C++/Linux).
Be a part of the team that is building a new exchange platform from the ground up. We have no legacy code, use the latest hardware and software, and leverage decades of experience to create a high performance, scalable and automated trading system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You’ll have an opportunity to design, implement and optimize critical parts of the system and contribute to key design decisions.
Ideally you'll have:
- Excellent modern C++ programming skills
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Strong knowledge of memory management, networking and concurrency.
As well as be:
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to prioritize and remain focused on objectives
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts and engage in a constructive design process
- Vacation & standard insurance