Trading Devops Engineer
A startup fintech Broker/Dealer is looking to add an energetic, tech-savvy player to its Trading Devops team. We create and operate securities exchanges to reduce friction in trading. Our core product, IntelligentCross ATS, is a new US equities venue that uses machine learning to minimize market impact — the key implicit cost of trading. We are practitioners - traders, analysts and engineers from "the trenches" of trading in the markets.
Be a part of the team that runs a new stock trading venue. Built from the ground up, it uses the latest hardware and highly optimized software that leverages team's decades of experience in creating a high performance, scalable and automated trading systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Trading Devops focuses on operating the trading platform, building applications and tools, optimizing the system and interfacing with clients. It's the team that pilots the system and is on the frontline of defining the product based on client feedback.
Ideally you'll have:
- Strong working knowledge of Python and competency with SQL.
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Working knowledge of networking
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and platforms -- e.g modern time-series databases
As well as be:
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to prioritize and remain focused on objectives
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts and engage in a constructive design process
- Vacation & standard insurance
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!